Peanut butter, banana and chocolate is such a fool proof combination and ingredients that most people tend to have lying around in their store cupboards! I couldn’t resist combining the three to make the most delicious chocolatey raw brownie with a banana and peanut butter frosting. These are absolutely to die for and so easy to make.
- 12 medjool dates (240g) 1 cup
- 110g ground almonds (1 cup)
- 80g peanuts + 30g to pulse in at the end
- pinch salt
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 ripe banana
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter
- (optional: 1 tablespoon maple syrup and cacao nibs and peanuts to decorate)
Add all of the brownie ingredients except for the 30g of peanuts to a food processor and blend until it is sticky when you pinch it.
Add the extra peanuts and pulse the mixture a couple of times.
Press the mix into a tin and set aside.
Clean out the food processor and then add all of the frosting ingredients and blend until the mix is smooth.
Spread onto the brownies and sprinkle with nuts and cacao nibs.
Cut and serve. (Keep stored in the fridge)