LIVIA’S IS GROWING! Want to grow with us and join our amazing head office team?
First up, we’re looking for a motivated and energetic office manager. We have popped the full job spec below along with how to apply.
OFFICE MANAGER ROLE AT LIVIA’S
Livia’s is THE brand revolutionising the sweet snacking category. The company specialises in indulgence with a twist, and shows everyone how easy it is to enjoy natural deliciousness. It all started out of Olivia’s parents’ kitchen 5 years ago and is now listed in Tesco, Sainsburys, Waitrose and Boots to name a few.
Livia’s is looking for someone who will live and breathe the brand and who is ready to be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to the team. This is an essential supportive role that is critical to the smooth running of the business during Livia’s exciting period of growth. The brand and company is wonderfully unique in so many ways; we are a small team and a challenger brand taking on the mass market.
You will be joining a small team so be prepared to be to roll your sleeves up and get involved in the wider business. Bring your expertise and enthusiasm and help shape the future of Livia’s!
- Graduate with 2:1 or first class honours degree
- Experience in HR, Office Management or Personal Assistant would be prefered
- Highly organised and efficient
- Able to take initiative and strong problem solving skills
- Able to create and implement new processes
- Competent with excel, powerpoint, word and google docs
- Budget management
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team
- Must be flexible and eager to adapt in a fast-paced working environment
- Build a strong team culture, so each member of the team embodies our ethos
- Lead new starter inductions in collaboration with the department managers
- Administrate employee-related paperwork; employment contracts, new starter packs
- Development of internal HR processes to support the overall business objectives
- Manage HR platform including team holiday requests and sick days
- Proactively organise our internal monthly events
- Diarise probationary, annual and salary reviews
- Managing communal email accounts and dealing with all enquiries
- General office upkeep and management of office supplies/services
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- GDPR/general compliance
- Accurate record keeping, filing contracts, etc.
- Supporting our founder, Olivia with tasks, calendar management and key projects
- Payroll and expenses
- Procurement/management of office contracts
- Credit control (retrieving debit notes etc)
- Weekly customer invoicing
- Management of accounts email inbox
- Management of insurance requirements/renewals
LIVIA’S COMPANY VALUES
- Brave – We are ambitious. We want to break boundaries and take sweet snacking way beyond
- Genuine – We believe in realness, from our people to our ingredients and the way that we run our business
- Vibrant – We use creativity to make the simple into the sublime. We want to change the face of confectionery and show people how to #BetterTreatYourself
- Sociable – We are inclusive and make sure that we listen to what the public wants. We want our treats to be accessible and show that everyone should enjoy a treat
WHAT WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER
- We offer a competitive packaging which includes (but is not limited to): • 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A pension contribution scheme
- An exciting and fast-paced working environment
- A supportive team with monthly social events
- Bundles of free snacks
- The opportunity to be part of a growing company • A great work-space with a ‘start-up’ feel in London
- Full Time
- The job is based in Queens Park, London
- Start Date: Immediate
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject title of that email as: ‘Office Manager’.