Our team keeps growing! We’re currently hiring for a field sales representative to join our wonderful sales team! Go on and read about Livia’s and the job descriptions below!
WHO ARE LIVIA’S?
At Livia’s, we’re revolutionising confectionery for the better!
Our mission is to make the most yummy and indulgent treats that can be enjoyed by everyone – even for those with allergies & intolerances, and a plant-based diet.
Livia’s was founded in 2014 when Olivia spotted a gap in the market having been diagnosed with intolerances and couldn’t find anything to satisfy her sweet tooth.
Over the last 5 years, Livia’s has rapidly grown from being a London centric brand with strong presence in Whole Foods, Planet Organic and Selfridges to becoming a multi-million pound brand in over 4,000 stockists nationwide. And we are only just getting started…
We have only been trading with the major retailers for under 2 years! This is a hugely exciting time to join the business as we continue our rapid growth (+150% YoY) and cement ourselves as a serious challenger brand to the major confectionery brands.
We are an entrepreneurial company who have become known for acting fast and leading the way with innovation. Our team of 14 are dedicated and passionate about our mission. If you could indulge with natural and wholesome ingredients, why wouldn’t you?! We’re on the search for an entrepreneurial and driven go-getter to join us as in Field Sales
at Livia’s to help us achieve our ambitious goals. This role is incredibly exciting for someone who’s hungry to grow the brand and their careers in sales. We have a proven track record of growing people into future account managers and sales leaders. This is your opportunity to work autonomously whilst being part of our wider sales team and to make a huge difference
in a company where the sky’s the limit. Livia’s is the future of confectionery!
Sound exciting? We thought so!
THE ROLE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for your own region of London, driving revenue growth of our brand
and ensuring Livia’s is the brand that shows up best across all retailers.
- A typical week will be 4 days in store & 1 day in the office.
- Focusing most of your time building relationships with store managers and ensuring Livia’s looks amazing on shelf.
- Performing trade marketing activation and compliance checks.
- Plan and run sampling campaigns in store and partner with retailer’s marketing teams on wider marketing and events activations.
- Identify new outlets and gain new listings.
- Work closely with the account managers and commercial director on the growth plan.
- Identifying both new opportunities and the roadblocks in the way of current opportunities, and finding multiple solutions with the team to overcome them.
- Manage in store implementation and maximising NPD launches.
- Support the wider team on trade shows and industry events.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You must be ambitious both for yourself and the company with a relentless desire for growth and making a difference.
- A real self-starter who doesn’t just wait for the next instruction.
- Someone who wants to do things differently & is excited to break new ground.
- FMCG experience would be ideal, particularly experience in snacks,
confectionary, or other impulse categories.
- A real problem solver, not a panic flapper!
- Someone who wants to get stuck in and roll their sleeves up.
- A passionate foodie who keeps up with industry trends.
- Someone who feels passionately about and believes in our mission. It really helps if you are a huge chocolate fan!!!!
- Flexible and eager to adapt in a fast-paced working environment.
OUR TEAM VALUES!
Here’s what you can expect from the team at Livia’s. We’re looking for someone who shares our values and embodies the following behaviours:
BRAVE: Dare to be different, think big, open doors, think outside the box
GENUINE: Love the mission, embrace challenging times, be curious and love to learn, always be honest. SOCIAL : Make the team your family, build your network externally, surprise and delight your contacts, make time for treat time!
VIBRANT: Be sunshine, high energy, lift the team up, spread the Livia’s love to anyone and everyone!
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The chance to work in our converted Mews office where you work cross functionally and have visibility across all aspects of the business.
- The opportunity to truly make a difference and be the reason why the company makes it!
- We act fast, ensure we are always agile and work closely together to achieve our goals.
- We like to play as much as we work! We have annual summer and Christmas parties as well as regular social and team bonding events.
- More delicious treats and snacks than you can imagine!
- Early 4:30pm finish on Fridays.
- We are based in Queens Park, surrounded by other young start-ups.
SOME MORE DETAILS?
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Company and individual related bonus scheme
- A pension contribution scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject title of that email as: Field Sales Representative.