Nothing beats a gluten free gooey salted caramel chocolate brownie!! I’ve tried quite a few variations, with different vegetables and flours since changing my diet but nothing really ever came close… until these! They are perfectly chocolatey with the gooiest salted date caramel middle, melted chocolate chunks and Salted Almond Butter Nugglets running through the middle. We couldn’t resist digging in straight out of the oven at Livia’s Kitchen HQ, drizzled with hot chocolate sauce.
- 150g Ground Almonds
- 100g Oat flour (or blended oats)
- 5 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 50g Coconut Oil
- 150ml Maple Syrup
- 200ml Almond Milk
- 35g raw chocolate chopped
- 3 tbsp Cashew Butter
- 2 bags Salted Almond Butter Nugglets (Chopped)
- 300g Medjool Dates
- 50ml Almond Milk
- Generous Pinch Salt
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a small square baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the coconut oil over a medium heat.
- Place the ground almonds, buckwheat flour and cacao powder into a bowl and briefly mix. Then add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Leave to one side, whilst you make the salted caramel.
- To make the salted caramel, place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until it’s really smooth. You might need to stop it a few times and give it a stir.
- Pour half of the brownie mixture into the baking tray. Next add the salted caramel on top (don’t worry too much if it slightly mixes in with the brownie). Pour the remaining brownie mix on top.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool, before slicing into 12 squares.
Log in to get a shopping list.
Please log in or create an account to send yourself a shopping list.Sign in