We’re so excited to share our Vegan Salted Caramel Popcorn recipe with you all! Popcorn has to be one of my favourite things to snack on, especially on a Sunday evening in front of a good film! I tend to just go for salted as the other flavours often contain things I can’t eat but recently, I have been playing around with making my own and using all sorts of seasonings. This salted caramel popcorn has to be one of my all time favourites and it’s so so simple too!
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 70g popcorn kernels
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- generous amount of pink Himalayan salt
- Add one teaspoon of the oil to a pan on a medium heat.
- Once the oil is warm and melted, add in the popcorn kernels and cover with a lid.
- You want to heat the kernels, shaking the pan every now and again until the sound of popping slows down.
- Whilst the kernels pop, add all the other ingredients to another pan on a low – medium heat and allow to melt and combine.
- Once the kernels are popped, add them to the pan of melted sauce and stir until the kernels are well covered.
- Season with a bit of extra salt and serve straight away.
Log in to get a shopping list.
Please log in or create an account to send yourself a shopping list.Sign in