Chocolate Orange Sharing Packs x3
Million Squares TO SHARE. Or not... we're not here to judge.
Now packaged with 85% LESS plastic than the original Million Square sharing tub!
These mouthwatering Chocolate Orange Million Squares are made up of three irresistible layers of oaty biscuit, gooey date caramel and dark chocolate.
Our date caramel is made with high quality, soft, authentic Tunisian dates that are perfect for creating a smooth, sticky caramel. Sandwiched between our crumbly oat biscuit base and pure natural dark chocolate - this is the perfect indulgent treat.
To create a delicious chocolate orange flavour we blend natural orange oil and fresh orange zest into date caramel - the result is pure heaven!
- 3x 160g sharing packs included
- Natural ingredients
- 100% plant-based
- Gluten & dairy free
- Nothing artificial, ever
Million Squares come in two best-selling flavours: Salted Date Caramel and Chocolate Orange. Can't choose between them? Try our Million Squares Treat Taster box!
Date Paste (64%), Gluten Free Oats, Dark Chocolate (9%) (Raw Cacao Mass, Coconut Sugar, Cacao Butter (Cacao Solids 72%)), Maple Syrup, Coconut Oil, Orange Zest (1%), Orange Oil
For allergens see ingredients in bold. May contain tree nuts, eggs, soya, sesame & peanut.
We're proud of our natural plant-based ingredients list. It will always be our priority to create treats that are satisfyingly indulgent and free-from anything artificial. All of our products are vegan and gluten-free. Find out more about the ingredients we use here.
|Per 100g||Per 60g serving|
For all chocolate orange fans, this is naturally the treat for you!
- Made with just 11 ingredients compared to the typical millionaire shortbread which has over 30 ingredients per serving!*
- The original plant-based millionaire on the market.
- Zero additives and preservatives
- Naturally hits the sweet spot
- Plant-based and gluten-free
*Compared to grocery own brand Salted Caramel Million Square
- Chop up and use as a topping on your breakfast bowl
- Heat in the microwave for 30-45 seconds for an extra melty and gooey warm pudding. Add a drizzle of Dunx Dip for extra indulgence.