Caramel Almond Swirl Blondies
We've tried and created a lot of blondies in our time and can confirm this is THE best. This Caramel Almond Swirl Blondies recipe is one to keep easily to hand for when you need to bake up a sweet treat quickly! The texture is just how we think a blondie should be, firm on the outside and outrageously gooey in the middle. For this recipe we've used our Caramel Almond Swirl Dunx which helps bind the ingredients together in the most delicious way. As always all of our products and recipes are created using simple natural ingredients and are always plant-based and gluten free. We hope you enjoy baking these and, of course, devouring spoonfuls of velvety Caramel Almond Swirl Dunx Dip along the way!
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Total: 25 mins
- Makes 12 squares.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F and line a brownie tin (approx 24.5cm x 17cm).
- Whisk together the Caramel Almond Swirl Dunx Dip, maple syrup and almond milk until everything’s combined.
- Add the ground almonds, oat flour and salt and mix again.
- Add the chopped chocolate and mix until it’s evenly distributed.
- Pour your batter into a lined tin (24.5 cm x 17 cm) and smooth out the surface. Bake for 15 minutes until the top is crispy but the inside is still gooey.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes and enjoy warm or leave it to cool completely and store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
You May Also Like
Something went wrong, please contact us!