Caramel Almond Swirl Rocky Road
Dunx Cookies, Caramel Almond Swirl Dunx Dip and hazelnuts but you can really add anything you fancy in replacement of the hazelnuts. We are sure using Choco Hazel Twist Dunx Dip or Peanut Drizzle Dunx Dip would be equally dreamy! All you have to do when you're feeling like a chocolatey treat is grab a square (or two) out of the freezer and leave to warm up for about 5 minutes. This will ensure the Dunx Dip is the perfect consistency and the chocolate isn't too hard! This recipe fills a loaf tin and we chopped them into 8-10 chunky squares.
Prep: 30 mins
Cook: 1 hour
Total: 1 hour 30 mins (approx)
- First off, line a loaf tin and set aside.
- Measure out the Dunx Dip in a bowl and leave in the freezer until it firms up. This should take 20 minutes or so.
- In a saucepan, melt the dark chocolate with the coconut oil and maple syrup. Once fully melted, leave it to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped cookies and hazelnuts to the melted chocolate mixture. Once the cookies and hazelnuts are fully coated in chocolate, transfer to the lined loaf tin.
- Remove the Dunx Dip from the freezer and scoop out small teaspoons at a time. Push into the chocolate mixture and ensure you distribute the Dunx Dip fairly evenly throughout the tin. The Dunx Dip may start to melt slightly but this is fine, it will melt into the mixture and when it firms back up in the freezer it will create a delicious swirly effect!
- Place the loaf tin in the freezer for around 1 hour. Remove from the freezer and chop into squares before placing back in the freezer.
- Now they are ready to enjoy!!
You May Also Like
Something went wrong, please contact us!