Cacao and Coconut Cookies
I have been on a bit of a roll with cookies recently! Since it has gotten so cold in England in the past week I have been drinking lots of cups of tea and nothing really beats a delicious biscuit dipped into a mug of hot tea. These ones are one of my all time favourite flavour combinations, cacao and coconut. So simple and a great sweet tea time treat!
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a big bowl.
- Roll into balls and flatten slightly into cookies.
- Place on the lined baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes.