Gooey Caramel Cookies
These caramel cookies are the most amazingly soft, gooey and incredibly indulgent sweet treat! They’ve got a crunchy outside and are filled with caramel that oozes out when you bite into them. We used our delicious homemade caramel sauce and froze it to bring this cookie to a whole new level, but any caramel will work. Enjoy warm with a cup of tea!
Love cookies as much as we do? Try our Salted Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies or our Hazelnut Mocha Cookies
We love seeing your recreations!! Don't forget to tag @LIVIAS
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 13 minutes
Total: 33 minutes
- 140g cashew butter (1/2 cup)
125ml maple syrup (1/2 cup)
210g ground almonds (2 cups)
55g buckwheat flour (1/3 cup)
A pinch of salt
- 1 batch of frozen caramel sauce (link to post further down)
- Makes 8 cookies.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius/350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all of the cookie ingredients in a bowl until it’s combined.
- Get your caramel sauce from the freezer and slice it into Nugglets size chunks. Add the caramel chunks to the cookie dough and mix gently.
- Divide the cookie dough by 8 and shape it into cookies. Try to cover the caramel as much as possible.
- Place the cookies on a tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 13 minutes.
- Leave to cool for a bit and enjoy warm or store in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
You May Also Like
Something went wrong, please contact us!