Gooey Caramel Cookies
These caramel cookies are the most amazingly soft, gooey and incredibly indulgent sweet treat! They’ve got a crunchy outside and are filled with caramel that oozes out when you bite into them. We used our delicious homemade caramel sauce and froze it to bring this cookie to a whole new level, but any caramel will work. Enjoy warm with a cup of tea!
Love cookies as much as we do? Try our Thick Chocolate Cookies.
We love seeing your recreations!! Don't forget to tag @LIVIAS
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 13 minutes
Total: 33 minutes
- 140g cashew butter (1/2 cup)
125ml maple syrup (1/2 cup)
210g ground almonds (2 cups)
55g buckwheat flour (1/3 cup)
A pinch of salt
- 1 batch of frozen caramel sauce (link to post in method)
- Makes 8 cookies.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius/350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all of the cookie ingredients in a bowl until it’s combined.
- Get your caramel sauce from the freezer and slice it into Nugglets size chunks. Add the caramel chunks to the cookie dough and mix gently.
- Divide the cookie dough by 8 and shape it into cookies. Try to cover the caramel as much as possible.
- Place the cookies on a tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 13 minutes.
- Leave to cool for a bit and enjoy warm or store in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
You May Also Like
Something went wrong, please contact us!