Cashew Butter Flapjacks
Makes 15 These have to be one of my favourite things to have come out of my kitchen in a while! The cashew butter, vanilla and coconut sugar make the most amazing sticky mixture which is really delicious just as it is but stirred through the oats it makes the best flapjack mix!! I also had some bars of raw chocolate in the cupboard which the lovely people at Conscious Chocolate had sent to me so I added those in too which I would definitely recommend!
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 20 -25 minutes
Total: 40 minutes + cooling time
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and grease or line a baking tin.
- Start by adding the oats, oat flour, desiccated coconut, raw chocolate chunks, vanilla powder and salt to a bowl.
- Set the dry mix aside and then add the maple, coconut sugar, coconut oil and cashew butter to a pan on a low to medium heat.
- Once all of the wet mixture has melted and is fully combined, pour it into the bowl with the dry mix and stir until it is all well mixed.
- Pour into the tin and flatten the surface.
- Place into the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and slightly soft to the touch - I found 23 minutes was perfect for me.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes. Slice into squares and then leave to cool entirely.
You May Also Like
Something went wrong, please contact us!