Choc Fudge Banana Bread
Our Choc Fudge Banana Bread recipe is natural, vegan, gluten and dairy free. It's also unbelievably gooey, moist and delicious. The recipe is so easy to make. Simply add all the ingredients to a box and mix!
We have added added Choc Brownie Nugglets to the mix which gives the recipe its chocolate fudge factor. As you bite through the moist banana bread enjoy the fudgy Choc Brownie bites. The addition of the Choc Brownie Nugglets is completely scrumptious but completely optional and you can choose to make this recipe without.
Our favourite way to serve this is smothered in chocolate frosting or drizzled with Choco Hazel Dunx Dip. HEAVEN.
If you love this choc fudge banana bread as much as we do, why not try our our mocha banana bread.
- 450g ripe bananas,150g oats (3/4 cup),50g ground almonds (1/3 cup) or another 50g (1/4 cup) oat flour if you want to be nut free,50g coconut sugar (5 tbsp),75g maple syrup,75g almond or oat milk,2 packs of Choc Brownie Nugglets,100g chopped dark chocolate,Sprinkle of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease/line a loaf tin.
- Peel the bananas and place them in a bowl. Mash with a fork until they are smooth. Add all the dry ingredients (apart from the Nugglets and chocolate) to the banana mix and stir until fully combined.
- Add the maple syrup and milk and mix.
- Fold the Nugglets through the mixture.
- Pour half the mixture into the lined loaf tin. Cover with the chopped chocolate and then pour the rest of the mix over the top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden and firm.
- Serving suggestion: drizzle with Choco Hazel Dunx Dip