Choc Swirl Nugglets Loaf
This Choc Swirl Nugglets Loaf recipe is going to be your new weekend go-to bake. When we posted a photo of this on Instagram we ended up being flooded with messages asking for the recipe so here we go. At Livia's we always treat ourselves to a scrumptious gooey loaf during morning meetings or at the weekend. You can warm a slice up and drizzle chocolate sauce over it for a dessert or spread PB and top with fruit for a weekend treat. It also LOOKS absolutely divine doesn't it? We hope you love this recipe as much as us and please share all your baking photos with us on Instagram @livias
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 1 hr 30 mins
Total: 1 hour 50 mins
- 2 1/2 cups oat flour,220g coconut sugar,4.5 tbsp natural cornflour ,1/2 tsp natural baking soda,1 tsp natural baking powder,1/2 tbsp salt,1 1/2 cups almond milk,2 tbsp apple cider vinegar,1/2 cup melted coconut oil,1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/8 cup finely chopped salted and roasted peanuts ,1 cup smooth peanut butter,2.5 tbsp almond milk,Pinch of salt
- 3.5 tbsp cocoa powder,4 tbsp almond milk,1 bag chopped Livia’s Raw Choc Brownie Nugglets,1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 bag chopped Livia’s Raw Choc Brownie Nugglets,Chopped peanuts and shaved chocolate flakes
- In a large mixing bowl, sieve and add all the dry ingredients for your base batter. Mix thoroughly.
- In a second bowl, add almond drink and cider vinegar to create ‘vegan buttermilk’. Mix well and add olive oil and vanilla extract.
- Pour your wet (‘buttermilk’) mixture over your dry ingredients. Stir until combined. Do not overmix. You will mix the batter properly once you make your chocolate/peanut batter later.
- Divide the mixture equally over two bowls (one of them will be the peanut batter and the other one chocolate batter).
- For peanut batter – in a small bowl mix peanut butter, almond drink, and salt. Add to your base batter, stir well and fold in your chopped peanuts.
- For chocolate batter – add cocoa powder, almond drink and espresso powder to a small bowl to form chocolate paste. Add chocolate paste and oil to your base batter. Fold in chopped Nugglets.
- Grease and line your loaf pan.
- Pour 2 tbsp of the mixture into the centre of the pan, alternating between chocolate and peanut batter. If your mixture is not level, shake the pan to level out your batter. Do not stir the batter.
- Sprinkle in another layer of chopped peanuts halfway through making your loaf cake (use half of your 1/8 cup of peanuts)
- Once you’ve used all your batter, top your cake with Nugglets, chopped chocolate and the rest of the peanuts.
- Bake at 180°C (fan oven) for 1h 30min to 1h 40 minutes. Important: cover your cake with aluminium foil 45 minutes into baking time.
- PRO TIP: Serve with a spoonful of melted dark chocolate for extra gooeyness.
You May Also Like
Something went wrong, please contact us!