Chocolate Almond Caramel Slice
This chocolate almond caramel slice recipe is the most scrumptious sweet treat. Indulge in an utterly fudgy chocolate base topped with a praline middle and finished with a luxuriously gooey caramel topping. And, to make things easier, this recipe required no baking! If you know Livia's, you'll know our original Million Squares products have been loved by thousands of you for the last 4 years. It's one of our most popular products. Our original millionaire recipe is also one of our most popular recipes on the blog! This tray of layered indulgence is a very similar concept but with a Dunx Dip twist! We hope you all love it as much as we do! If you don't have access to oat flour, we recommend blending some oats in a food processor or Nutribullet until you achieve a ground oats consistency! As always with our sweet recipes, we use only simple natural ingredients that are plant-based, gluten and dairy free.
Prep: 30 minutes
Cook: 2 hours setting
Total: 2 hours 30 minutes
- 7 tbsp coconut oil, melted,16 tbsp cacao powder,6 tbsp maple syrup,pinch of salt,30g chopped nuts (we use hazelnuts)
- 140g ground almonds,3 tbsp Caramel Almond Swirl Dunx Dip,70g oat flour or more ground almonds,1 tbsp coconut oil, melted,6 tbsp maple syrup
- 215g sticky medjool dates (about 14),1 tablespoon coconut oil,1-2 tbsp Caramel Almond Swirl Dunx Dip
- Line a brownie tin.
- Add the chocolate base ingredients except for the nuts to a bowl and stir until smooth and glossy.
- Set aside a few tablespoons of the chocolate mix and then add the chopped hazelnuts to the remaining chocolate.
- Pour this into the lined tin, smooth out, and then leave to set in the fridge.
- Whilst the chocolate mixture sets, mix together all of the ingredients for the praline middle until well combined and then set aside.
- Blend all of the caramel ingredients in a food processor until luxuriously smooth.
- Using your hands, flatten the praline onto the set raw chocolate base, smoothing it out as much as possible.
- Do the same with the caramel on top of the praline - you may need to wet your hands to spread the caramel.
- Drizzle with the remaining chocolate mix and then leave to set in the fridge or freezer for at least one hour.
- Then, dig in and enjoy every mouthful of indulgence!
You May Also Like
Something went wrong, please contact us!