Chocolate Dipped Oat Cookies
These chocolate dipped oat cookies are the perfect tea time treat! They’re so quick to throw together and you only need 5 simple ingredients for the cookies – but still look and taste amazing. The texture is soft and chewy and dipping them in melted chocolate really takes them to the next level. Imagine a chocolate hob nob but better, made with naturally delicious ingredients. We sprinkled some of ours with chopped nuts for an extra crunch but you can get as creative as you want with the toppings! The chopped nuts, oats and chocolate combination is pure heaven.
There are so many other cookie recipes where this came from! If you like these why not try our Gooey Caramel Cookies or our Salted Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Don't forget to tag us in your recreations so we can share them @livias
Prep: 20 minutes + 20 minutes
Cook: 12 minutes
Total: 52 minutes
- 130g cashew butter (1/2 cup)
20g melted coconut oil (2 tbsp)
125ml maple syrup (1/2 cup)
170g porridge oats (2 cups)
A pinch of salt
- 100g melted chocolate
2 tbsp chopped nuts of your choice
- Makes 12 cookies.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius/350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all of the cookie ingredients in a bowl until they’re combined. Divide by 12 and shape into cookies.
- Place the cookies on a lined tray and bake for 12 minutes until they’re golden. Leave them to cool completely before decorating.
- Melt the chocolate on a low heat and dip each cookie in it. Place the dipped cookies back on the lined tray and drizzle the leftover chocolate on top of them. Sprinkle the chopped nuts on the chocolate and leave until the chocolate has hardened (they’ll have to be left in the fridge if the room is hot).
- Enjoy straight away or keep in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
You May Also Like
Something went wrong, please contact us!