Coconut & Vanilla Granola
I love to have granola as a sweet snack or dessert! There are so many amazing ones on the market nowadays but sometime when I run out or fancy a cheaper option, I mix up a big bowl using whatever I have in my cupboards. This coconut and vanilla variety is one of my favourites!
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Total: 40 minutes
- 150g jumbo oats, 50g oat flour, 40g desiccated coconut, 2 tablespoons chia seeds, 40g chopped almonds, 40g coconut sugar, 1 tsp vanilla powder, 40g melted coconut oil, 90ml maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and then pour onto the tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then remove and mix. Return to the oven for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Leave to cool on the tray.