It’s crunchy, chewy and chocolatey all at the same time; it’s the rocky road of all rocky roads.
It's time to introduce you to our special easy vegan Rocky Road recipe. We’ve taken some of our favourite flavours and ingredients and covered them in a rich dark chocolate. What’s not to love? But because we strive for complete decadence and ultimate indulgence here, we’ve added our Chocolate Orange Raw Millionaire Bites and Choc Brownie Nugglets to the mix. What a dream.
This rocky road requires no baking. It’s so easy to make, hugely versatile and no one expects it to look perfect – it’s rocky after all. The best part, you can totally customise the recipe. With simple swaps, it can be made nut free, fruit free and even more indulgent (yes, that is possible).
It’s the perfect fuss free recipe and with no baking skills required (only compulsory bowl licking), even little children can get their hands sticky.
Cut into small squares for cute canapés or serve sizeable slabs with dairy free ice cream and chocolate sauce. Mmmm.This recipe makes 1 tray which I then chop up into squares.
Prep: 45 minutes + 4 hours to chill
Total: 4 hours + 45 minutes
- 165g cacao butter,90g cacao powder ,120ml maple syrup ,Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tubs of Chocolate Orange Million Squares,2 bags of Choc Brownie Nugglets ,100g peanuts ,70g dried cranberries (1/2 cup)
- Begin by chopping the Million Squares into bite size pieces and place to the side.
- To make the chocolate, melt the cacao butter in a Bain Marie. Once melted, add in the maple syrup, cacao powder and salt and stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Take the saucepan off the heat and keep stirring until the temperature reduces.
- Stir through the dried cranberries, peanuts, Raw Millionaire Bites and Nugglets, making sure it is well coated in the melted chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into a lined brownie tin and place in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours.
- Chop into desired size and enjoy!