Fudgy Chocolate Cashew Brownie
This gluten free fudgy chocolate cashew brownie recipe is one of the best brownies to come out of our kitchen. They are so gooey and rich - we're obsessed! There is nothing like a freshly baked moist chocolate brownie to brighten up a dreary February afternoon. The best thing about this recipe is the simplicity and how quick they are to make. Perfect for when you have very little time and a herd of hungry eaters coming round soon! We love these with a thick layer of peanut butter, or if you want to replicate the pretty pink icing, mix 1/4 tsp of beetroot extract with 125g of Caramel and Hibiscus Nush and 1tsp of honey (optional). We hope you love this recipe! Don't forget to tag us in your recreations #liviaskitchen
Want to see more chocolate brownies?Check out our raw chocolate orange brownies or for something warm, our gooey salted caramel brownies
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
- 1/3 cup Cashew Butter (85g),1/2 cup Cacao Powder (60g),1 1/4 cup Ground Almonds (120g),1/2 cup Coconut sugar (60g),1/2 cup Almond Milk (100ml),1/4 cup Buckwheat flour (35g),1/2 cup Maple Syrup (100ml),Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a brownie tin with baking paper.
- Add the cashew butter, maple syrup, almond milk, salt and coconut sugar to the bowl and mix well.
- To the wet mixture, add in the cacao powder, ground almonds, buckwheat flour and fold the mixture. Making sure that everything is well mixed.
- Pour this into the lined brownie tin and place in the oven for 20 minutes until cooked through but still fudgy. If you want them a bit gooier, bake them for around 18 minutes - yum!
You May Also Like
Something went wrong, please contact us!