Baked Hot Fudge Brownie Pudding
This gluten free baked hot fudge brownie pudding is without a doubt, the most decadent, gooey and delicious treat. But in true Livia's style we had to take it a step further. Sandwiched between the rich, fudgy chocolatey sponge are warm, melted Nugglets. Each mouthful is pure naughtiness - soft chocolate brownie, a gooey caramel centre and so many Nugglets you'll almost turn into one, almost. This is, to date, our most genius idea. We are totally obsessed with how extra this pudding is especially when eaten straight from the oven in all its gooey glory. But, if you have any self-control (we're working on it), it also keeps for up to 3 days when covered well in foil. Our top tip: to relive the gooeyness, even after keeping in foil, a minute in the microwave works wonders. For added indulgence, we love spreading a delicious, thick layer of smooth chocolate sauce all over the top. Served with ice cream and perhaps a peanut butter drizzle too, we are confident this will put a smile on the faces of even the fussiest of eaters.
Prep: 30 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes + 10 minutes cooling time
Total: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 2/3 cup cashew butter (170g)
1/2 cup cacao powder (50g)
2 1/2 cup ground almonds (240g)
2 tablespoons coconut oil (50g)
1 cup coconut sugar (120g)
1 cup + 4 tablespoons almond milk (290ml)
1/2 cup oat flour (70g)
Pinch of Sea Salt
2 packs of Raw Cookie Dough Nugglets
2 packs of Salted Almond Butter Nugglets
2 packs of Raw Choc Brownie Nugglets
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (50g)
2/3 cup cashew butter (170g)
2/3 cup + 2 tablespoons maple syrup (160ml)
1/2 cup cacao powder (50g)
Generous pinch of sea salt
Chocolate fudge middle
- Start by making the fudgy centre. Combine all of the fudge ingredients together into a bowl and then pour into a lined brownie tin. Place this in the freezer to firm up for 30 minutes until it is a malleable texture.
- Whilst the middle freezes, in a bowl, mix together all of the chocolate sponge ingredients until you have a smooth chocolatey mixture.
- Pour half of this chocolate mixture into an oven proof dish and then get your packets of Nugglets. Place half your quantity of Nugglets in this bottom brownie mixture.
- Once the fudgy middle has firmed up enough, take it out from the freezer and place this onto the chocolate and Nugglets sponge mixture in the dish. Now use the rest of your Nugglets and place them on top of this caramel middle layer. Pour your remaining brownie mix on top of the Nugglets making sure your mixture covers them all.
- Place this in the oven to bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius until it has a firm top but still soft and fudgy in the centre.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes and then serve! We love ours with lots of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of peanut butter.
You May Also Like
Something went wrong, please contact us!