Granola Mocha Cookies
Makes 8-10 Everyone loves a gooey middle. It’s always the best surprise when you take a bite and a filling oozes out! These Granola Mocha cookies do exactly that. As if an oaty granola cookie isn’t yummy enough, the mocha middle is the perfect addition. They’re not as tricky to make as they sound either, and are quick and simple if, like me, you’re pretty impatient when it comes to wanting something sweet! A granola mocha cookie might sound very breakfasty, though I wouldn’t necessarily say these are breakfast cookies. But here at Livia's HQ, we are unashamedly guilty of enjoying sweet treats for breakfast!
Prep: 30 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Total: 45 minutes
- 140g (1 ½ cups) Oats,125g (1 ½ cups) Oat Flour,1 tsp Vanilla Powder,1 tsp Coffee Powder, fine ground instant,90g (3 tbsp) Coconut Oil, melted,40g (½ cup) Flaked Almonds,100ml (½ cup) Maple Syrup,35g (¼ cup) Coconut Sugar
- 30g (½ cup) Cacao Butter,1 tsp Vanilla Powder,30g (½ cup) Cacao Powder,70g (2 tbsp) Cashew Butter,3 tsp Coffee Powder, fine ground instant,5 tbsp Maple Syrup,Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Start by adding the cacao butter for the chocolate middle to a pan over a low heat and stirring until melted. Add all of the other ingredients and mix to combine.
- Once you have a smooth and glossy chocolate, pour it into a shallow dish which has been lined with cling film and place into the freezer to firm up.
- Whilst the chocolate sets, add all of the granola cookie ingredients to a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Remove the chocolate from the freezer and if it is firm enough, break into chunks and roll roughly into balls.
- Form a disk of the cookie mix in your hand and then place the chocolate in the middle and roll cookie mix around it so that it’s full coated.
- Place into the oven to bake for 15 minutes and leave to cool for 5 -10 minutes – enjoy!!!
You May Also Like
Something went wrong, please contact us!