Lemon and Almond Cookies
Makes 6-7 I love a good biscuit, especially in the afternoon with a cup of tea! There are lots of recipes for various biscuits up on my blog already as they are such a quick thing to throw together however I noticed that more often than not, my recipes contain oats. Having sold my crumbles at a couple of fairs over the summer, I realised from talking to you, that there are a few of you who either follow a paleo diet or who sadly can’t eat oats and so I wanted to create a biscuit using a few different ingredients. These lemon cookies have a slightly softer texture than the crunchy oaty cookies that I tend to make but I really like that cakeyness, especially with the hint of freshness from the lemon. Remember to #Liviaskitchen if you post pictures of these, I love seeing all your recreations! xxx
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
Total: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a bowl, cream together the oil and sugar with an electric whisk.
- Mix all the other ingredients in with a wooden spoon and use your hands to bring the mix together.
- Roll the dough into balls and flatten them into cookie shapes.
- Place on the tray and then bake for 20-25 minutes until they are golden on top.
- Leave to cool on the tray.
You May Also Like
Something went wrong, please contact us!