Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwich
This peanut butter cookie sandwich recipe is so simple, but so delicious. The recipe is super simple to make. We've made them with oat flour, ground almonds and sweetened them with coconut sugar and vanilla. Sandwiching them around a big scoop of peanut butter banana ice cream is the perfect combination. The ice-cream middle is made with just two simple natural ingredients - banana and Peanut Drizzle Dunx Dip. The perfect sweet treat for warm summer days.
Prep: 45 minutes + 3 hours freezing bananas
Cook: 15 minutes
Total: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 100g oat flour,50g Melted Coconut Oil,50g Coconut sugar,75g Ground Almonds,140g Peanut Drizzle Dunx Dip (or smooth Peanut Butter),50ml Maple Syrup,1/2 tsp Vanilla,120g dark chocolate,Pinch of sea salt
- 225g Frozen Banana,3tbsp Peanut Drizzle Dunx Dip (or smooth peanut butter),Pinch of Sea Salt
Peanut Butter Cookies
- To make the cookies, preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Roll into 8 cookie shapes and place these on a baking tray.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes and then leave them to cool.
- Whilst the cookies cool, make the ice cream. Add the frozen banana to the food processor and blend.
- Once the bananas have blended, add the Dunx Dip/Peanut Butter and sea salt. Blend again until fully combined.
- To assemble take a scoop of ice cream and place this on top of a cookie. Place another cookie on top to create a sandwich.
- Continue with this process until all of the cookies have been sandwiched with ice cream.
You May Also Like
Something went wrong, please contact us!