Raw Chocolate Orange Brownies
These raw chocolate orange brownies are too dreamy for words! It's one of the most moorish recipes ever. The brownies are so simple to make – from start to finish they should take around 20 minutes. And they require absolutely no baking at all. Deeply chocolatey, gooey and with a fresh orange kick to them, these healthier, naturally plant-based raw chocolate orange brownies are just too dreamy for words! So excited to see all of you making these! Please tag @livias when you upload your photos so that we can see them and share them!
Prep: 15 minutes
- 300g blanched almonds (230g pulsed into coarse flour) 70g chopped to add in at the end,7 tablespoons raw cacao powder,200g soft medjool dates,75g maple syrup,The zest of 2 medium oranges,Pinch of salt
- 85g of almond butter,40g of coconut oil,35g of date syrup,2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder,1 orange zest,1/2 a cup of fresh orange juice
- The zest of half an orange,Pinch of salt
- Pulse the first set of almonds into a coarse flour in the food processor.
- Add all other ingredients to the food processor and mix well.
- Add in the rest of the almonds at the end and pulse until chopped.
- Spread into brownie tin and then make frosting.
- Spread frosting on it and leave to set in the fridge for about 2-3 hours.
- Add the garnish, cut into brownie squares and dig in!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
You May Also Like
Something went wrong, please contact us!