Salted Peanut Butter Millionaire and Chocolate Tarts
It's definitely well known by now that we love all things peanut butter in the Livia's office. So needless to say these vegan peanut butter chocolate tarts hit every sweet spot. The sweet maple tart cases go perfectly with the salty peanut butter centre making it impossible not to come back for more. We also decided to add another sweet touch to these tarts by adding a delicious dark chocolate swirl topped with our Salted Peanut Butter Million Squares. These bring all the flavours of peanut, chocolate, oats and maple together and add a nice bite to the soft oozing centre. We cant wait to hear what you think!
If you enjoy indulging in tarts check out the Mini Salted Caramel and Chocolate Tarts or our Zesty Raw Lemon Tarts.
Prep: 10 minutes + 1 hour
Cook: 20 minutes
Total: 1 hour & 30 minutes
- 60ml maple syrup (1/4 cup),50g melted coconut oil (1/4 cup),145g oat flour (1 cup + 1/3 cup),A pinch of salt
- 140g smooth peanut butter (1/2 cup)
- 35g smooth peanut butter (2 tbsp),45ml maple syrup (3 tbsp),8g cacao powder (1 tbsp)
- 2x packets of Salted Peanut Butter Million Squares, chopped
Peanut Butter Filling
Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread
- Makes 4 small tarts.
- Make the tart shells by mixing all of the ingredients into a dough.
- Divide the dough by 4 and press it down in each tart shell, all the way up to the edges. Leave in the freezer for 1 hour to form up.
- When the hour has passed get your tart shells from the freezer. Leave them on the counter to defrost slightly.
- Make the PB chocolate spread by mixing all of the ingredients in a bowl. When everything’s incorporated leave the bowl to the side.
- Get your tart shells and warm up the moulds slightly with your hands, then carefully get the tart shells out of them.
- Place the tart shells on a plate and spoon in 35g of smooth peanut butter in each tart shell. Make a well in the middle of the peanut butter and spoon in your chocolate spread. Make swirls with a fork going back and forth in the peanut butter. Top with the chopped Peanut Butter Million Squares!
- Enjoy straight away (recommended) or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days).